Latest:

Thursday 7 July 2016

9 Inspirations for Decorating your Dream Bedroom

Recently my room was getting renovated and I was asked by my mother if I wanted to retain my old room adjustments or if I wanted to revamp my room’s look. I chose the latter.

I went through a number of lifestyle and interior decor sites to find inspiration for my new room.

If you are looking for room inspiration or you are just in a mood to build a dream room, if only in your head, waste no time and check these rooms out!

(1)


This room reminds me of the tropical Brazil. I love the fact that it has floor bedding, I’ve always wanted that for my room.


















(2)

This room is minimalistic and has a large storage space for books. The fact that it has a practical feel makes it an apt choice for houses with small rooms.

















(3)

This room looks inspired from the Arabian nights, again with the floor bedding and a TENT. It looks exotic and undisputedly different. The pop of colours gives it a very energetic vibe.

















(4)

I love everything old Hollywood. This room takes you back to the 50’s with it’s sophisticated Boudoir and the inventive use of the wall as an open closet!


















(5)
Now, this is what I would call a true blue family bedroom with just the right amount of style and storage space.


















(6)

This room in its pristine glory and applaudable usage of every nook and corner is a marvel on its own.

It is fitting for a college student or a single room apartment in the big city.
















(7)

This room has panelled windows which give an illusion of vastness and the scenic beauty surrounding it is to die for.














(8)

This room reminds me of a cabin in the woods. Simple and bohemian in its roots, this gives a feeling of being close with nature.

















(9)

This room is every hoarder’s dream paradise. With innumerable pockets and shelves all around, you can virtually store the entire house in a single room. The fact that it’s so colourful and cluttered gives it a very cosy and homey feel.

















I hope you treated your eyes with these beautiful wonders of human imagination. And I hope these inspire you for your own pet projects.

Till the next post, Happy Styling!

Written by Yamini Jaiswal
She spills dreams on paper and hopes to resurrect the power of the written word through artistic expression. An Illustrator for poetry and musings.


 
Back To Top
For Editorial Submissions, Business Inquiries or any other query, do write to us at contact@reviewmantra.com

Copyright © 2017    ReviewMantra |  Terms of use  |  Privacy