Latest:

Friday 11 November 2016

An Open Letter from a Young Father to his New Born Baby

❝ The best feeling that I ever had in my life was holding you in my hands for the first time. Although I cannot describe in words how it actually felt, all I can say is that I was equally hesitant and worried to do so. You are so delicate and tender that I did not have the confidence to hold you correctly. But, I am sure that over a period of time and with some help/guidance from your mother, I would be able to take care of you in the best possible way.

I am really delighted as you are now the most important focus of our life and through your life,we enter a new phase of a complete family. Suddenly I feel a sense of responsibility and maturity as now I have you in my life. Your safety and happiness are of utmost importance to me, may be more than myself. Although it may take some time, but I have started making changes in my lifestyle so that I do not turn out to be careless at any phase of our relationship.

While I might not be able to foresee and plan for all the events that we are going to face collectively, I am going to try my level best so that I ensure a smooth future for you. While you might find it difficult to believe and  understand that life is unpredictable and it may be possible that I might not be there with you at every point of your life, I must ensure that you do not face any difficulties. And I must admit in these process, doing everything by myself seems to be a next to impossible task for me. Luckily, I have got some people who are there to assist me and achieve the dream of a peaceful life for you.Lastly, I would like to say that you have completely transformed me as a person and I am enjoying every bit of my new role as your Daddy. ❞

Every father would be able to relate to the above letter because they have been through a similar phase in their lives. For those who want to understand the essence of the mentioned feelings, the below TVC by HDFC Life would take you to a similar journey.


It depicts how the father who is very hesitant initially to hold his child, does it with perfection with some guidance from his wife. Similarly, in the process of buying insurance online Click to Insure, how the assistance from HDFC Life eases up the entire process. With a wide range of plans, online insurance calculator and insurance premium calculator, a person can choose the best suitable plan for his family. Assistance while buying in the form of chat, calling and co-browsing can reduce the efforts to a really large extent. Post sales support in the form of policy tracking and servicing ensures that this long lasting relationship remains hassle-free.

 
Back To Top
For Editorial Submissions, Business Inquiries or any other query, do write to us at contact@reviewmantra.com

Copyright © 2017    ReviewMantra |  Terms of use  |  Privacy