Latest:

Thursday 13 October 2016

Daily Struggles of an Extremely Sarcastic Woman

I’m sarcastic. I’m not just sometimes sarcastic, like in awkward situations where I feel on the defensive or in other scenes where I’m trying to hide my true emotions. No, I’m always sarcastic through and through, to the core.

As a sarcastic woman, there are some struggles that come with the territory. The struggles that I can’t escape, and if you’re too a sarcastic person, as well, you know exactly the pains of what I speak. Therefore, I would like to take a moment to get some of these struggles off of my mind.

People often think that you’re mean during first meetings. Although, it’s the furthest from the truth.

It also means that your friends are constantly complaining about how they make people alert about your “meanness”. Of course, this one’s their problem, not yours!

You don’t really like most people anyway. 

People never take your compliment seriously! Even when they totally are.

Those same people also accuse you of making them self-conscious just because they can’t even read your compliment. 

Your deadpan expression for the most exciting things is often misunderstood. Sometimes, you don’t have to smile, like always.

People around you often don’t understand your jokes! Sometimes they don’t even get you when you are actually talking sense.

Dating or being in a relationship is next to impossible. Unless, you find a sarcastic fellow!

And at the end, the headaches are never ending! Just because you have to roll your eyes on everything! Damn True.



Written by Manisha Choraria
A Graduate, Full of enthusiasm. Bollywood freak and full of life. Love writing and aspire to evolve as a good writer.


 
Back To Top
For Editorial Submissions, Business Inquiries or any other query, do write to us at contact@reviewmantra.com

Copyright © 2017    ReviewMantra |  Terms of use  |  Privacy