Latest:

Tuesday 15 November 2016

Stars Fascinating The Human Life!

Stars. This is a single word which fascinates most of the person. Stars are very far away from us but still we humans adore it a lot. Actually we humans have the tendency of appreciating what we don’t have. Moreover, stars are 4.3 light years away from us. So it becomes obvious that we adore it. The very first English poem taught in school Twinkle twinkle little star... tells us about how the stars are treasured. This must be correct that some won’t have even noticed the beauty of stars but I am sure once they did, they will be overwhelmed by the beauty.

The best scene one must have every encountered would be watching the night sky full of stars. While watching them person gets the most relaxing thoughts. If you have never experienced anything like this then please try it once. I assure you, you won’t be disappointed.


We Indians are really very innovative. As you all must have come across that Tootta Tara (shooting star) phenomenon. It is believed that if you wish something while watching that site it will come true. It’s been highlighted by many Indian directors in their Bollywood movie. Stars somehow find their way out to each and every place. Either be it sky or be it our very own the Earth.


Being a dreamer I am in love with stars. They have the ability to make me happy when I am feeling the worst. They have the power to guide me when I am confused or lost. I look at them and I find my way. As simple as that.



Written by Swati Singh
Pursuing Chemical engineering from Panjab University, Chandigarh. Believe in miracles!


 
Back To Top
For Editorial Submissions, Business Inquiries or any other query, do write to us at contact@reviewmantra.com

Copyright © 2017    ReviewMantra |  Terms of use  |  Privacy